You can Run Pain Free – I Guarantee it!
I have so much confidence in my coaching skills and experience that I am willing to guarantee that I can help you run pain free. It’s a simple three-step process:
- Evaluation – I will do a neuromuscular, soft tissue, and biomechanical evaluation.
- Treatment – I will treat any underlying neuromuscular or soft tissue issues.
- Coaching – I will give you a full explanation of what I believe to be the cause of your pain and what needs to be done to correct it, and then teach you proper running mechanics and form for your body type.
At the end of the evaluation most clients experience a 50-100% reduction in pain depending on the underlying issues. It is because of this success that I feel confident in saying, “If after our evaluation session you are not 100% completely satisfied with the evaluation and treatment, and do not feel 100% confident that the personalized game plan outlined for you will have you running pain free, you pay nothing.”
I have watched too many people be victimized by unscrupulous coaches and therapist that profit from pain and false promises. I make no promises so I tell no lies. I want to be paid for results and problems solved, not showmanship.
I do not have the answers to all the problems and pains associated with running. However, I do believe that my unique blend of qualifications and experience have allowed me to see problems and solutions in a different light than most and helped runners resolve their issues where other attempts had failed.
- 25 years of personal experience pursing athletic excellence in multiple sports
- 13 years of experience as a full-time professional strength and conditioning coach
- 14 years experience solving body problems as a massage therapist
- Certified and experienced in both aquatic and land based training and rehab techniques
I have eliminated the following common running injuries in as little as one session:
- Runners Knee (Iliotibial (IT) band syndrome)
- Shin Splints
- Anterior Compartment Syndrome
- Achilles Tendinitis
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Ankle Sprain
- Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome
- Morton’s Neuroma
- Baker’s cyst
- Patellar tracking Disorder3
I have helped both competitive and recreational athletes return to running pain free and with confidence following many common knee surgeries including repairs of:
An overview of a few clients now Running Pain Free
- Elite youth soccer player found her groove back with new confidence post ACL surgery
- After 30 years in orthotics, active mom runs pain and orthotic free
- After 5 knee surgeries business man returns to running and skiing in his 50s
- 70 year old runner puts reoccurring aches and pains to rest as he strides into his 80s
- Despite having a knee loaded with arthritis and lacking cartilage, a 280lb former football player returned to running 40 yard sprints pain free in his 50s
- Competitive marathoner finds success using alternative training and treatment to workout around injuries weeks before her race
If you are ready to run pain free and put together a efficient and effective game plan, take the next step in creating your own Individualized Strategic Blueprint by contacting me and setting up your first running pain free planning session.
Train Smart – Live Well – Play Often,