The Results & Services You are Looking For
1) Decrease the pain today without medication:
- Pills do not correct the underlying problem, but are able to mask the pain. I do not have that deceptive luxury. I must find and address the underlying problem or I will not be able to alleviate the pain. With over a decade of experience I have repeatedly reduced and eliminated pain in as little as 1 session for my clients. I have collected a tool bag filled with techniques that quickly find the problem and bring relief and recovery.
2) I do not operate like a traditional therapy clinic:
- Many clinics are run like a large institution with set schedules and hours that force you to fit their schedule and timeline. Being in pain is enough of an inconvenience, schedule an appointment should not be. I am willing to work with my clients and athletes outside of “normal” business hours and location to get them back to where they need to be.
- As a massage therapist I am limited in the modalities that I can use in my practice, but not in the scope of my therapy session. What this means is that while I cannot use electric stimulation or ultra sound (modalities) I can address your pain in a whole body and mind approach. I can address your pains from toes-to-ears in a single session using a variety of modalities and techniques.
- There are many great coaches and therapist stuck in bad situations that force them to use generalized protocols. The system forces a particular style and methodology. I personally do not believe that pain or performance can be treated like making hamburgers. No assembly line approach here, rather a personalized program and protocol that matches your pain tolerance and lifestyle, with your rehab and timeline goals.
- Being free of pain during passive motion and through a full range of motion is only the first step to regaining fully functional pain free movement. Unfortunately for many therapist and their patients this is where the insurance companies end their treatment, leaving a gap from pain free to performance. I bridge the gap from pain-to-performance with treatments and workouts that address both the physiological and psychological components needed to regain full workload capacity and function.
3) I know that pain DOES NOT have to be part of the aging process:
- As a midlife athlete myself I know first-hand the aches and pains that not being 18 bring. However, I do not accept that pain is a natural part of the aging process and something we simply need to learn how to live with.
I believe that:
- Pain is a signal of dysfunction.
- Something in dysfunctional is a problem.
- Problems have solutions.
I help people find their pain free solutions
The chances are if you have taken the time to read all of this you have a specific pain or injury problem you are trying to solve. Take a look around this site and get a feel for who I am, my approach, and some of my thoughts. But more importantly contact me. Drop me a note, give me a call, and let me know what problem you are trying to solve. If I can be of help I will do my best. If not, then I will do my best to put you in contact with someone who may be able to help you. I’m no Master Guru with “The Secret”. I’m just a guy who is lucky enough in life to wake up every day and do what he loves doing, “Helping people move from pain-to-performance quickly and efficiently with exercise and therapeutic body work.”